What is the role
Are you looking to launch or enhance your tech career at a rapidly growing company? As long as you have a demonstrable ability to dissect complex problems and technical issues with great proficiency, and are comfortable engaging with customers, we would like to hear from you.
Connected Data Solutions are looking to recruit a dynamic and skilled Data Integration Consultant to join their small but fast-growing company located in Rotherham, South Yorkshire and Whitstable, Kent. The vacancy will be located in our Rotherham office.
The ideal candidate will possess solid communication skills and be comfortable engaging with customers. This role would suit someone who is highly motivated and thrives in a small, proactive team.
The Data Integration Consultant will have strong Microsoft SQL and/or MySQL skills plus keen to learn new development languages and tools. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing company which heavily values its staff, promotes a strong work life balance and has an outstanding reputation for the successful delivery of large-scale IT solutions into enterprise level businesses.
The key responsibilities of a Data Integration Consultant include, but are not limited to:
- Contributing to the design of clean and efficient data integration solutions for our clients
- Developing and supporting our own portfolio of solutions
- Working closely with fellow team members, reviewing and testing solutions
- Performing any other day-to-day tasks as required by the team
The benefits the role offers include:
- Company pension
- Training and accreditation (Dell Boomi, AWS and more)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Regular salary reviews based on performance
Who are we after
The key skills and qualities of a Data Integration Consultant:
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL and/or MySQL databases
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to provide excellent customer service
- Strong communication and time-management skills and can handle multiple workflows
- A highly motivated and proactive team player who is also capable of working independently
- Able to dissect complex problems and technical issues with great proficiency, with a keen eye for detail
Join this exciting, forward thinking company and take the next step in your career.