What is the role
Connected Data Solutions are looking to recruit a Software Developer to join their fast-growing company. Our company office is located in Whitstable, Kent.
The role would suit someone who is highly motivated and thrives in a small, proactive team. You must have solid communication skills and be comfortable engaging with customers.
The ideal candidate will have strong PHP and Microsoft SQL and / or MySQL skills. Knowledge of Laravel would be an advantage but not essential. The candidate must be keen to learn new development languages/tools.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing company which heavily values its staff, promotes a strong work life balance and has an outstanding reputation for the successful delivery of large-scale IT solutions into enterprise level businesses.
The key responsibilities of a Software Developer include, but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the design of solutions
- The development and support of our own portfolio of solutions
- Working closely with fellow developers, reviewing and testing solutions for bugs and issues
- Any other day-to-day tasks as required by the team
The benefits the role offers include:
- Company pension
- Training and accreditation (Dell Boomi, AWS and more)
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Regular salary reviews based on performance
Who are we after
The key skills and qualities of a Software Developer:
- Microsoft SQL and / or MySQL databases
- Experience in Laravel would be an advantage
- Solid communication and organisational skills
- A highly motivated and proactive team player
- Able to dissect complex problems and technical issues with great proficiency, with a keen eye for detail
Join this exciting, forward thinking company and take the next step in your career.